How We Can Help
At Tailored Wealth Management, preserving and distributing wealth is very different than accumulating wealth. Over the course of your career, you may have saved and invested for your future retirement. But as you prepare to transition into retirement when you will be relying on the wealth you have built, different strategies are required to ensure you appropriately preserve it.
Often, our clients turn to us for guidance during this milestone of life. Through a comprehensive planning process, we take the time to evaluate their entire financial picture, prioritize their objectives, and develop a personalized retirement roadmap designed to guide you toward your goals. Once your strategies are in place, we provide ongoing monitoring and make updates as needed.
Whether you are concerned about not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about Social Security, we can help objectively answer your questions, such as:
- When can I retire?
- What’s the risk in my investment portfolio?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- What should I do with my 401(k) once I stop working?
- What is the best way to consolidate my numerous IRA accounts?
- How can I create a predictable stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
- Should I consider long-term care insurance?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- When should I claim Social Security?
Our goal is to help you develop a retirement roadmap that can guide you toward your desired retirement.